Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.....

Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.....

domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Winter Vacation!

During my vacation I saw some movies like The Guardian, The Notebook, Amelie, etc.; I visited my family and I was traveling by train.
First day I went to Santiago because I visited my grandparents. I do not see them in all year, so vacation is my opportunity for visited them.
They live in Santiago, in a place called La Florida with my aunt.
During those days we went to the cinema and we watched a movie called Toy Story 3.
The second day I went to Patronato with my grandmother and I bought some T-shirt, one bag and two rings because in this place there are a lot of store when you can find clothe, shoes, accessories, etc. I loved this day because I like to go window-shopping.
Next day I came back to my home. I arrived to Curicó at 2pm., so I had lunch only with my mother because my sisters were studying and my father was working. After we went to the mall because my mom needed to buy in the supermarket  something like milk, vegetables, eggs, rice, bread, flour, etc.
On day I went to the restaurant with my family, we ate Chinese food. After I went to then disco called Casa Vieja with them because they like to dance.
My aunt called Maggi arrived on Sunday to my home. She lives in Tomé. Tomé is near to Concepción. She went to hairdressers with my mom and my sister called Fernanda, but I did not go because I had been cooking a delicious Lemon Pie. So when they came back we ate Lemon Pie with my father in my home. While we were eating we were talking about family (cousins, aunts, uncles, sons, sisters, etc.) and obviously about their lives, health and jobs. Also we remembered some family stories such as when my cousin called Sergio said to my aunt all the time that he was sick but it was a lie, or when my sisters cooked a cake she used others ingredients so we ate something strange but really delicious. She was a little girl.
Finally day of my little vacation I slept so much because I did not take a rest but I am happy because I enjoyed with my family every day.
Now I am waiting my summer vacation!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Nelson Mandela.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world!

Albert Einstein.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.-