Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.....

Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.....

lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Why do you write?

In general there are so many thoughts and feelings going through my mind and heart when I write, it's hard to explain why. Many times I feel the need to write some important event of the day or just some little detail that was important for me to see the end of the day better.
On this occasion I will write a bit about how important it is to take every day to the fullest as if tomorrow would not have another chance. My weekend was great, I was with people that I love and with whom I shared great moments, but more significant was something that taught me a friend. The people usually live a hectic life full of activities, but how much we value every time? The last time things have happened to me, which helped me to enjoy in one way or another my day to day. I think it is time to fight for my dreams, live hard, think less and act more; enjoying all things that life gives me.
There is a song called "My last day" who says that we should not wait until tomorrow if the day is today, we make each day the best that we can live. I could be talking about this a long time, but if you listen to this track, analyze it, you try to dream and make it a reality, maybe you can understand I am talking about.
Finally, in my opinion it is not necessary to write a thousand words, because if your heart and mind are open with few words you can understand the whole universe of thought and feeling close to you.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Nelson Mandela.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world!

Albert Einstein.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.-